Recently we reviewed the Asus Zenfone 3 Max a couple of weeks ago. We didn’t know at that time that soon we will be reviewing another Battery BigShow from Asus, i.e. the Asus Zenfone 3S Max. Yes, you heard it right. Now the Zenfone 3 Max comes with an “S” variant. Well, this could be considered a bit more premium than it’s predecessor on all grounds.
Let’s have a look at what’s changed with the new Asus Zenfone 3S Max.
Looking at the Specs of the Zenfone 3S Max –
- There’s a 5.2 inch IPS LCD screen with 2.5D Curved glass
- MediaTek MT6750 Octa-Core Chipset along with 3GB of RAM
- The device has an Internal Storage of 32GB (i.e. expandable to 256GB)
- On the Camera end – 13MP Rear Camera, with Phase Detection, Auto-Focus, and f2.0 Aperture.
- An 8MP decent Camera on the front, capable of recording 720p videos at 30fps.
- 4G and VoLTE Support is enabled on this device.
- It does come with a fingerprint sensor.
- Also, the battery is now 5000mAh.
- And Yes, it runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat.
What’s changed –
Well, your obvious question would be that what has changed with the new Zenfone 3S over its predecessor.
- This one comes with only a MediaTek variant while the last one had a Snapdragon variant too.
- The 3S Max comes only with one variant. That’s the 3GB 32GB Internal variant while the Zenfone 3 Max had 2 variants, one with 2GB 16GB Internal and another with 3GB 32GB Internal.
- Also, the battery is now increased from 4130mAh to 5000mAh. So now it would perform even better than it earlier did.
- Also, the Zenfone 3S Max comes with an upgraded version of Android while the Zenfone 3 Max still has the Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
With such an upgraded the Zenfone Max series is now even more tempting than before. Hope you guys like and enjoy the new “S” factor in the new Zenfone 3S Max.